Financial Aid and Scholarships
Most Bucknell awarded scholarships, grants and financial aid may be applied to study abroad. For more information please see the following link: http://www.bucknell.edu/x13694.xml
Third Party Program Providers:
Visit the program provider websites for details on scholarship opportunities offered for study abroad. Some available programs include: matching Pell Grant scholarships; block grant scholarships offered only to Bucknell students; need and academic based aid.
Location and field of study/subject matter searches:
· InternationalScholarships.com - http://www.internationalscholarships.com
· IIEPassport - http://www.studyabroadfunding.org/
· International Student Scholarship Search - http://www.internationalstudent.com/scholarships/
· StudyAbroad.com - http://www.studyabroad.com/forum/financial_aid.html
· International Education Financial Aid - http://www.iefa.org/
· Bridging Scholarships for Study in Japan http://www.aatj.org/studyabroad/scholarships.html
· DAAD - German Academic Exchange Service - http://www.daad.org
Major specific searches:
· American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) - http://www.asce.org/
· National Science Foundation - http://www.nsf.gov/funding/pgm_list.jsp?org=OISE
Government Funded Scholarship Opportunities:
· Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program - http://www.iie.org/gilman
Offers awards for U.S. citizen undergraduate students who are receiving federal Pell Grant funding at a 2-year or 4-year college or university. Recipients are expected to carry out a project that promotes study abroad and the Gilman program in their community or school upon their return from their study abroad experience.
· Boren Fellowships- http://www.iie.org/en/Programs/Boren-Awards-for-International-Study
Boren Fellowships provide up to $20,000 to U.S. undergraduate students to study abroad in areas of the world that are critical to U.S. interests and underrepresented in study abroad
*This list is not comprehensive and is meant to be used as a guide to help you in your own search. For further information please visit the websites provided or search the internet for other opportunities that closely match your location and area of study.