Golf Cart Rental/Operation Policy
Adopted April 12, 1988 By The Board of Directors
- All cart renters / operators must sign for their cart rental in advance in the Pro Shop.
- Renters / operators must be at least 16 years of age and possess a valid state motor vehicle operators license.
- Drive cars in rough whenever possible. Cross fairways only at 90 degrees.
- Observe all traffic signs, keep carts outside white lines at approach areas in front of the greens, and use all paths when provided.
- Keep carts at least 10 yards from all hazards, greens, and tees.
- Park carts to the side of or behind greens rather than in front.
- No more than two persons are permitted to ride in the cart.
- Cars may not be taken off of golf club property.
- Operation of a car is at the liability of the renter / operator, who is responsible for the cost of car repair and property in case of negligence.
- Report and damage of malfunction on form available in the Pro Shop.
- Flagrant violations should be reported to the Pro Shop. Reminder letters will be sent to repeat offenders.
- Failure to operate cars in accordance with the above policies will result in suspension of privileges.