The following policies on payment of dues, as adopted by the Board of Directors in 1994, are applicable:
- One-fourth of the applicable dues rate must be paid by March 1st in order to insure continued membership at the club.
- Dues must be paid in full by June 1st to continue play at the club. A late payment penalty of $25 dollars will be assessed for payments made after June 1st.
Installment options are available as follows:
- Four payments on March 1st, April 1st, May 1st and June 1st
- Three payments on March 15th, April 15th and June 1st
- Two Payments on or before March 15th and June 1st
Dues payments may be mailed in to:
Bucknell Golf Club
P.O. Box 297
Lewisburg, PA 17837
- Single Membership - an adult individual over the age of 18 and no longer enrolled in secondary school.
- Regular Single + Youth - an adult individual plus one or more youth members who are legal dependants of the regular member (under 12 years of age, no charge).
- Family/Two Adults - two adult individuals who are living together in the same household as a family plus one or more youth members who are legal dependants of one or both of the adult members.
- Youth - individual who has not reached the age of 19 or is enrolled in a secondary school.
- Alumni - undergraduate alumnus (alumnae) of Bucknell University who does not live within 50-mile radius of Bucknell Golf Club. Membership allows 10 plays per year.
- Student - full time undergraduate or full time graduate who is an academic year matriculate at Buckenll University.