Civil & Environmental Engineering
Michelle R. Oswald
- PhD - Civil Engineering, University of Delaware
- MA - Urban Affairs and Public Policy, University of Delaware
- MS - Civil Engineering, University of Delaware
- BS - Civil and Environmental Engineering, Lafayette College
- Transportation Engineering
- Sustainable Engineering
- Urban Transportation Planning
- Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation
- Sustainable Transportation Rating Systems
- Transportation Adaptation Practices in Response to Climate Change
- Resiliency of Transportation Corridors
- Sustainable Infrastructure Performance Metrics
- Sustainable Engineering Education
- Oswald, M., Li, Q., McNeil, S., and Trimbath, S. (2011). Measuring Infrastructure Performance:Development of a National Infrastructure Index. Public Works Management and Policy.
- Oswald, M. (2011). Development of a Decision Support Tool for Transportation Adaptation Practices in Response to Climate Change, Doctoral Dissertation, University of Delaware: Newark.
- Oswald, M., and McNeil, S. (2010). Rating Sustainability: Transportation Investments in Urban Corridors as a Case Study. Journal of Urban Planning and Development. American Society of Civil Engineering. 136 (3), 177-185
- Oswald, M., McNeil, S, and Ames, D. (2009). Evaluating the Current State of the BosWash Megalopolis Corridor and Indicators of Resiliency. 5th Annual Inter-University Symposium on Infrastructure Management Conference Proceedings. University of Iowa: Iowa City.