- B.S. in Civil Engineering, Emphasis in Bioresources, Montana State University-Bozeman
- M.S. in Environmental Engineering, Cornell University
- Ph.D. in Environmental Engineering, Cornell University
- life cycle assessment
- biomass conversion
- analysis of energy systems
- sustainable development
- Environmental Engineering
- Sustainable Development
- Renewable Energy
Sills, D.L., Paramita, V., Franke, M.J., Johnson, M.C., Akabas, T.M., Greene, C.H., & Tester, J.W. (2012). Quantitative uncertainty analysis of life cycle assessment for algal biofuel production. Environmental Science & Technology, 47(2), 687-694.
Sills, D.L., & Gossett, J.M. (2012). Using FTIR spectroscopy to model alkaline pretreatment and enzymatic saccharification of six lignocellulosic biomasses. Biotechnology and Bioengineering, 109(4), 894-903.
Sills, D.L., & Gossett, J.M. (2012). Using FTIR to predict saccharification from enzymatic hydrolysis of alkali‐pretreated biomasses. Biotechnology and Bioengineering, 109(2), 353-362.
Sills, D.L., & Gossett, J.M. (2011). Assessment of commercial hemicellulases for saccharification of alkaline pretreated perennial biomass. Bioresource Technology, 102(2), 1389-1398.