Visiting Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering
Dept. of Mechanical Engineering
Lewisburg, PA 17837
Phone: (570) 577-3695
Fax: (570) 577-7281
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, Lafayette College, 2006
- M.S. Applied Mathematics, Brown University, 2011
- Ph.D. Engineering, Brown University, 2011
- Manufacturing Processes (MECH 355)
- Finite Elements in Analysis and Design (MECH 302)
- Deformation mechanisms of alloys
- Microstructural modeling of materials
- Computational models
- Mechanics of solids
- D.E. Cipoletti, A.F. Bower, and P.E. Krajewski, "A microstructure based model of the deformation mechanisms and flow stress during elevated temperature straining of a magnesium alloy," Scripta Materialia, 64, pp. 931-934, (2011).
D.E. Cipoletti, A.F. Bower, Y. Qi, and P.E. Krajewski, "The influence of heterogeneity in grain boundary sliding resistance on the constitutive behavior of AA5083 during high-temperature deformation," Materials Science and Engineering: A, 504, pp. 175-182, (2009).