Bucknell Magazine is now available
as an online "flipbook".
› View the flipbook.
- A Case of Taken Identity Why mistrust is a good thing in the digital age.
- Remembering the Fallen From the Civil War to 9/11, Bucknell memorials honor the spirit of sacriﬁce.
- Encore! Student theater collaboration rates five stars from the Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
- Q&A: Jane Baxter '86 Treating depression with exercise.
- Ask the Archivist Who was Bucknell's youngest president?
- Diego Chiri '12 His time at Bucknell has taught him to see the world in a new way.
- Creative Juice New lab gives College of Engineering students an edge.
- A Night to Remember William Bucknell Society honors newest members.
- A Family Affair Science complex renamed Robert L. Rooke Science Center.
- Give and Take: Alumni Experts How Melinda Kummer Rubinstein '05 transformed her passion into a blog.
- Dreaming Big Young Bucknellians raise $100,000 for a girls’ school in Ghana.
- Alumni Profiles Profiles of Hugh Mose '71, Mamak Nourbakhsh '79, Andrew Yost '87, and Molly Pritz '10.
- The Last Word The Art of Memory