The Presidential Arts Initative at Work
- "Arts At Bucknell" walking self tour
- Digital arts kiosks
- Marts Hall Arts Display, featuring some of the Janet Weis Fellows and other arts luminaries who have and will visit campus.
- Bertrand Library Arts Display
- "The Muse" weekly Arts array
- The Bucknellian arts features
- Arts. Everywhere. || A Bucknell Arts Festival
Arts. Everywhere. 2013
Arts. Everywhere. 2012
Arts. Everywhere. 2011
- Bucknell in Brooklyn: Trip to the Dumbo Arts Festival
- Extreme Creativity: Interdisciplinary Arts Class || visit their Google Site
- Extreme Creativity Class and Residency Program || watch a video
- Presidential Arts Initiative Guest Artist Series 2012 including:
Bill T. Jones at Bucknell || learn more
American Cypher: Stereo Helix for Sally Hemings installation || watch a video
Eric Gable lunch talk "The Anthropology of Art"
Amy Franklin-Willis reading/Andrew Seisas performance
- Arts Entrepreneurship minor -- in partnership with management
- Sally: A Montage: was a devised performance piece directed by Bucknell Professor Emeritus Bob Gainer and enacted by Bucknell professor and Stadler Center director, Shara McCallum, English department chair, Ghilslaine McDayter, faculty member John Hunter, staff psychologist Shallary Duncan, and Bucknell alum Nisan Trotter. The piece rendered excerpts from works by various creative artists who have worked on imagining the subjective realities of Sally Hemings and wove together the play "Sally" by Sandra Seaton, excerpts from the soundscape and film "American Cypher: A Stereo Helix for Sally Hemings" by Mendi + Keith Obadike and the opera "Sally Hemings Wakes" by Garrett Fisher. The performance took place on April 18, 2011.
- Supporting the Arts Initiative
- The Big Picture: An Integrated Arts Building and Museum