Bucknell University provides access to a select number of ADA-compliant, assistive technologies and equipment on campus.
Library and Information Technology/Bertrand Library building
- Computer workstation equipped with screen enlarging and screen-reading software, an enlarged letter/numeric keyboard, and an ADA-compliant mouse. Computer workstation provides access to the Internet and all Library & IT services and resources available from the Library & IT web pages (Main Level)
- Scientific calculator with voice capability (Reserves, Main Level)
- Tape recorders and listeners (Technology/Media Desk, Main Level)
- Text reader by Kurzweill (Level II)
- Print magnifier by Xerox (Level II)
If you have any needs that are not met by these resources and equipment, please contact the Reference/Information Desk at (570) 577-1462 or use the AskOnline service.
Campus hearing impaired system
- Music recital hall (SWMU 100)
- Vaughan Literature Auditorium (VL 100)
- Olin Science Auditorium (Olin 268)
- Rooke Auditorium (Rooke 116)
- Elaine Langone Center Terrace Room (LANG 276)
- Elaine Langone Center Forum (LANG 272)
- Elaine Langone Center 301 (LANG 301)