Bucknell Student Health is required by government regulations to receive written permission from a student before discussing any medical information with a parent/guardian. Permission forms may be obtained at the Student Health office.
Please read our Notice of Privacy Practices.
For Parents of Entering First-Year (full-time) Students
- Completion of a medical record is a requirement for admission.
- If a medical record from your packet is misplaced, click to download a Medical Record Form (pdf). Form Instructions are also available.
- Do NOT send incomplete medical record if deadline cannot be met.
- Permission for receipt of late medical record is not necessary if it will be received at Student Health within 1 month of the deadline.
- Date and result of TB Test MUST be shown.
- Do NOT attach immunization record to the medical record; the dates must be recorded on the medical record form.