Applying for Aid
2013-14 Financial Aid Checklist & Forms for Class of 2017 Applicants
As you complete your financial aid materials, we suggest that you keep copies of all documents in your own file at home. Please understand that you are responsible for the filing and submission of all documents, and adhering to our deadlines, in order to be considered for need-based aid. We will try to remind you, but in the end, the responsibility is entirely yours. If you do not file the CSS PROFILE on time, we cannot guarantee that any aid can be awarded to you.
1. CSS PROFILE
- on-line at profileonline.collegeboard.com (PROFILE 2013-14)
- November 15 deadline for Early Decision 1
- January 15 deadline for Regular Decision and Early Decision II
- Bucknell's CSS PROFILE code is 2050.
- This form MUST be filed if you would like to apply for need-based aid.
- The non-custodial parent must complete if biological parents are separated/divorced.
- same deadlines as CSS PROFILE above