The President's Fund
Annual gifts with a special impact
Annual gifts designated to the President’s Fund support high-priority projects that are particularly strategic to advancing the University’s mission in key areas.
Gifts to the President’s Fund allow a nimble response to institutional needs and priorities. In the fund’s first year, the University was able to provide significant resources to important initiatives, including the following:
- $60,000 to purchase state-of-the-art equipment for a new creative visual media course
- $20,000 to provide equipment for critical research being performed by undergraduates in geology
- $50,000 to an interdisciplinary program bringing more than 50 of our faculty together in workshops on innovation, entrepreneurship and creativity
- $5,000 to bring a fascinating lecture series on the 100th anniversary of Negro League baseball to campus
- $1,600 to bring in a talented international artist who spent a week lecturing on Chinese calligraphy, and providing one-on-one experiences for many of our students
- Additionally, we have committed $200,000 over four years to the Presidential Arts Initiative at Bucknell.
Gifts to the President’s Fund have unlimited potential to forever transform our campus community.