School of Management Learning Goals
QUANTITATIVE [1, 6]
- Understand and demonstrate how to analyze and use data to model and improve organizational
TECHNOLOGICAL SKILLS [4, 8]
- Understand technology's impact on organizations and the interplay between technology and the
ORAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS 
- Students will demonstrate the ability to deliver effective oral presentations in a team
WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS [7, 9]
- Students' written work will demonstrate ability to learn from their own performances through
MORAL REASONING [3,5]
- Students will demonstrate the ability to articulate a moral argument, drawing on and applying
insights from ethical theory.
FOUNDATIONAL KNOWLEDGE: FINANCE [1, 6]
- Students will demonstrate the mastery of key concepts in financial literacy.
FOUNDATIONAL KNOWLEDGE: MARKETING [1, 4, 6]
- Students will demonstrate mastery of key Marketing concepts.
INTEGRATIVE/SYNTHESIS SKILLS [1, 2]
- Students will demonstrate the ability to evaluate, identify, and understand different
organizational perspectives and be able to integrate and synthesize diverse information.
Numbers in parentheses reflect related Educational Goals.