Bucknell Magazine is also available
as an online "flipbook".
› View the flipbook.
- Death of the Lecture? While the traditional lecture still holds a respected place in academia, more and more often it is being supplanted by the collaborative classroom.
- The Birth of the Sojka Psycho In 2002 when the brothers of TKE were without a house, they sought a new way to unify, leading to the formation of Bucknell's most spirited basketball fans.
- All This Really Happened? When your father was a member of the Manson family and your mother committed suicide, people make certain assumptions about you — writing fiction is an antidote.
- A Hill in Thebes Led by two Bucknell classics professors, Bucknellians are making historical discoveries at an important archeological site in Greece.
- Q&A: Mick Smyer Clinical psychologist and Provost Mick Smyer discusses the aftermath of disasters.
- The Sum of All Parts New management scholarship recognizes and rewards multiple intelligences.
- Funding Futures Alumna's bequest will support generations of summer undergraduate researchers.
- "Run Good" Anyway Jessica Jackley '00 shares a We Do story.
- Alumni Profiles Carolyn Martin Argust '64, Vernese Edghill-Walden '87, Eric Belcher '91 and Rebecca Dykema Quinn '02.
- The Last Word What it takes to get on Newsweek's Most Beautiful Schools List.