Bucknell Magazine is also available
as an online "flipbook".
› View the flipbook.
- The Forgotten Story of the "First Chinese American" Wong Chin Foo campaigned tirelessly for Chinese-American rights in the 19th century. But few know his name today. Even fewer know he attended Bucknell.
- Ten Myths about Modern China The difference between what you might think is true and what is actually true about contemporary China may be great.
- Shining the Light on Love, Traditional and Taboo Filmmaker Joe Xu '10 turns his camera to romance, love, dating and sex in 21st-century China.
- Navigating the China Seas — Turbulent and Calm What does a sea change in China’s leadership mean for Americans doing business there?
- Mapping the Aristocracy of Ancient China Historian uses geographers' tool to track the historical social and economic patterns in China.
- Q&A: Stephen Appiah-Padi Director of International Education Stephen Appiah-Padi talks about study abroad at Bucknell.
- Engineering Worldviews ENGR 290 course gives students a better understanding of global issues through international travel.
- Family Firsts Hats off to first-generation faculty.
- A Homecoming at Commencement Sunil Gulati '81 shares a We Do story.
- He's a Keeper Bucknell senior goalie selected in Major League Lacrosse draft.
- Alumni Profiles Profiles of Lee Weingrad '66, Oliver Chen M'97, Bradley Feuling '03, Li Wan '10 .
- The Last Word Seeing Ningsham.