These resources are paid for by Bucknell and provided to you at no charge. Subscription resources include Career Search, Opportunities in Public Affairs and Going Global.
Please note: B-Link log-in is required to access these resources. Please contact email@example.com or call 570-577-3223 if you have a problem logging in.
General Career Resources
- Career Journal - The Wall Street Journal's executive career site.
- Job-Hunt - Online job search guide and resource directory.
- Quintessential Careers - More than 2,500 pages of free college, career, and job-search content.
- The Riley Guide - Employment opportunities and job resources.
- Fast Company - Chronicles changing companies and highlights new business practices and innovative individuals.
- Hoover's - Comprehensive company, industry, and market intelligence that drives business growth.
- WetFeet - Research companies and industries.
- Fortune - Career information from Fortune magazine.
- Glassdoor - Company salaries, reviews and interviews.
- Occupational Outlook Handout - Explains training and education needed, earnings, job prospects and more.
- Volunteer Match - Find national volunteer positions.
- Fellowships - Find out about fellowship positions sent directly to Bucknell ACS.
Links by Category
- International Job Resources
- Jobs in Business and Industry
- Jobs in Communications
- Jobs in Science, Engineering & Technology
- Jobs in Engineering
- Jobs In Education
- Jobs in the Arts
- Jobs in Government: Federal & State
- Political Jobs
- Green Jobs
- Non-Profit and Public Affairs Resources
Your Unique Situation
You have many career options, but finding information pertaining to your unique situation is sometimes difficult. Learn more about your choices:
- Career Changer - Offers free articles for tools, tips, and strategies on just about all aspects of job-hunting and career development for experienced job-seekers.
- Top 100 Military Friendly Employers - A list of the Top 100 Military friendly employers for those with a military background.
- Disabled Workers - Offers sites that cater to those with special needs or circumstances.
- Dislocated Workers - Website devoted to fostering, promoting, and developing the welfare of the wage earners, job seekers, and retirees of the United States; improving working conditions; advancing opportunities for profitable employment; and assuring work-related benefits and rights.
- Diversity - Website promoting jobs with employers committed to diversity.
- Dual Career Couples - This page is your one-stop resource for finding a new job. You'll find some expert free job-search tools and resources.
- LGBTQ - Sites that offer resources covering the span of LGBTQ specific issues concerning careers and workplaces.
- Recent Grads - “When I built College Aftermath, my number one goal was to provide a source of hope, inspiration, and legit, real-world, first-hand, tried-and-true advice. I wanted — and still do — to share my story — my triumphs and failures — in the hope that someone out there might hear what they need to hear in their moment of turmoil.”
- Retirees/Seniors - An independent job and information resource for boomers, retirees and people planning their retirement. Content in areas like Health Care, Medicare-Social Security, Continuing Education, Financial Resources, Insurance Services, Identity Theft & Scams, Senior Travel-Vacations, Senior Discounts and more.
- Stay-at-Home Parents - Where job-seekers looking for telecommuting, job flexibility, and work-at-home jobs and career resources can find everything you need to succeed.