Resumes & More
Recruiters and managers screen candidates by looking at their resumes; therefore your resume must be up-to-date, complete, free of errors, and be targeted based on the position you are seeking. Since resumes are read quickly (most resumes are read for only 5 to 7 seconds!), the information must be clearly placed where recruiters can easily find it.
- Young Alum -- Chronological Resume (pdf)
- Young Alum -- Combination Resume (pdf)
- Experienced Alum -- Chronological Resume (pdf)
- Experienced Alum -- Combination Resume (pdf)
Cover Letters, Thank You Notes & Emails
In today’s technologically advanced society, your written communication is critical. Your letters and emails will be one of the first indicators to potential employers of your ability to communicate. Most applications for job openings require a cover letter. Once the final candidates have been selected, a cover letter may determine whether you are called in for an interview.
Cover Letter & Thank You Note Samples
- Letter of Application (pdf)
- Good Letter of Application Intro (pdf)
- Letter of Inquiry (pdf)
- Thank You Note (pdf)
Need a second opinion? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a resume or cover letter review.