The fee for Bucknell en France is the same as tuition on campus. Room and board fees are determined by current rates in Tours and are similar to Bucknell rates for a single room and 14 meals per week. Payments for tuition, room and board will be billed by the university and will be due at the same time as for on-campus students.
The Bucknell en France fees include
- round-trip airfare between the New York-area and Paris
- charter bus from Paris to Tours upon arrival
- tuition for courses in Bucknell en France
- enrollment in the Université François Rabelais and Institut de Touraine
- organized excursions and group activities
The Bucknell en France fees DO NOT include
- passports and visas
- personal expenses (telephone, laundry, local transportation, independent travel...)
- textbooks and study materials
- cost of meals beyond those provided by the family
- meals on excursions
- transportation to Paris for the return trip to the U.S.
Student grants or loans apply to study with Bucknell en France.