June 2-5, 2016
Make plans to return to Bucknell's campus to celebrate your 25th reunion.
25th Reunion Yearbook
Be sure to participate with your classmates in this special online yearbook to commemorate your 25th reunion. To submit content for your individual page, create an account and use the registration code 1991.
All content is due by April 15, 2016. All 1991 members will receive a link to this quality online yearbook prior to Reunion Weekend.
Each year we mourn the loss of classmates who are no longer with us. || See the list of Classmates We Will Miss (pdf).
Friday, June 3
- Canoe Trips on the Susquehanna
- Alumni Golf Tournament
- Welcome Picnic with live music, featuring Tom Watt "The Buffettman" and The Fruitcakes!
- Class Decade Party with DJ and dancing
Saturday, June 4
- President's remarks, awards ceremony
- 1991 Special Class lunch with live music performed by "A Sought Out City"
- Alumni Festival with inflatables, games, music and more!
- Bucknell 360° educational sessions
- Segway and Trolley Tours of Campus
- Alumni Hike
- 1991 Class Dinner featuring New Crimson Reel
- Bison Blast with fireworks (formerly known as Tent Party)
- Jazz Bar
Complete Reunion Weekend Schedule
Make a Gift
Make a gift in honor of your Reunion.
25th Reunion Silver Society
This unique gift society honors the members of the 25th Reunion who made a one time gift or pledge of $25,000 or more, which can be paid in up to five years.
For additional information please contact: Karen (Erdlen) Grip '91 at email@example.com or Lu Ann Kerstetter, Reunion Giving Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org
25th Reunion Planned Gifts
Your 25th Reunion is a unique opportunity to expand your support by making a special commitment to Bucknell, which includes gifts that may allow you to retain assets.
For additional information, contact Dan Clark, associate director of gift planning, at email@example.com
List of class committee members coming soon.
Wendy (Fillippo) Bleczinski
Jennifer (Cockcroft) Roth
If you are interested in serving on a reunion committee for your class, email firstname.lastname@example.org.