The Bucknell Arts Council is has as its mission the goal of collaboratively advancing and enhancing the arts at Bucknell. The Bucknell Arts Council is a coalition of the following following arts departments, organizations, concentrations, and centers: Art & Art History, Creative Writing, Film/Media Studies, the Griot Institute for Africana Studies, Music, Samek Art Gallery, Stadler Center for Poetry, Theatre & Dance, the Weis Center for the Performing Arts, the University Arts Coordinator and the Associate Dean of Arts & Humanities.
One of the primary goals of the Bucknell Arts Council is to support artistic creation on the part of students. To that end, we offer Student Arts and Creativity Grants to promote artistic and creative work or to support endeavors related to such work.
BAC Co-coordinators: Andrew Ciotola & Janice Mann
- Admissions: Alee Singer
- Art History: Janice Mann
- Studio Art: Joe Meiser
- Computer Science: Evan Peck
- Film/Media Studies: Rebecca Meyers
- Griot Institute for Africana Studies: Carmen Gillespie
- Management: Mihai Banciu
- Music: Barry Long
- Samek Art Gallery: Richard Rinehart
- Stadler Center for Poetry: Paula Closson Buck
- Theatre & Dance: Bryan Vandevender (Theatre)
- Theatre & Dance: Kelly Knox (Dance)
- Weis Center: Kathryn Maguet
- Stadler Center for Poetry & West Branch: Andrew Ciotola
- Associate Dean of Arts & Humanities: Karline McLain
Questions and comments about the Presidential Arts Initiative can be directed to email@example.com.