Just One! is a new effort to build diversity within the student body at Bucknell.
If you know just one bright, interesting, thoughtful high school student whom you think would thrive at Bucknell, Just One! is your opportunity to help us identify future multicultural and international students to build the next generation of Bucknellians.
Students (rising seniors or juniors) should be:
- Highly qualified academically. See our most recent student selectivity profile.
- Interested in contributing to their community by sharing their perspectives on the world, participating inside and outside the classroom, and engaging as active, lifelong learners
- A member of an underrepresented group (student of color or international) at Bucknell
Here’s how you can help:
- Identify a student you would like to see apply to Bucknell.
- Reach out to that student to tell them about Bucknell and why you think they should consider applying.
- If they are interested, fill out the online referral form so that Admissions can contact the student.
- Follow up with the student about his or her interest.
Just One! is led by the Office of Admissions, the Bucknell Black Alumni Association and the Parents Board Diversity Committee.