Bucknell University is a proud partner with the Davis United World College Scholars Program which affords us the opportunity to offer students the chance to participate in the $10k grant process for Projects for Peace.
Current degree-seeking students may apply (even seniors), and applications are accepted from individuals as well as teams. Your partners may be at other universities, but at least one applicant must be enrolled at Bucknell.
Student application deadline is Jan. 31. Proposals are due to email@example.com.
Contact us at 570.577.3794 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Recent Bucknell Projects for Peace include:
- 2016: "Empowering Students through Environmental Development"
- 2015: "Bringing Books to Burma"
- 2014: "A Better Transportation Decreases Poverty Gap"
- 2013: "Light the Way"
- 2012: "Puerto Rico Se Anima" and "Boloka Ngwao [Preserve Your Culture]"
- 2011: "Bicycles Against Poverty" and "Hear our Cry"
- 2010: "Providing Clean Drinking Water in Suriname"
- 2009: "Bicycles Against Poverty"
- 2008: "Educating People on the Effects of the Pesticide Nemagon on Banana Workers in Nicaragua"
- 2007: "Sewing Cooperative at Mi Refugio" and "Procuring Sufficient Water in Nicaragua"