Options For Dealing With A Crisis:
- Call (570) 577-1604 or walk in to the office of Psychological Services M-F 8:30-4:30 (summer hours are 8:00-12:00 and 1:00-4:00). Let the receptionist know it is an emergency.
- After hours during the school year dial (570) 577-1604 and ask to speak to the Psychological Services counselor on-call. Let the operator know that it is an emergency.
- Go to the emergency room of Evangelical Hospital on north Rt. 15 in Lewisburg.
- Dial Bucknell's Office of Public Safety at (570) 577-1111.
- Dial the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (4889)
- Contact the Mental Health TAP Line (local community agency providing 24 hour crisis intervention) 1-800-222-9016