Continuing undergraduate and graduate students without holds will be automatically enrolled. You must notify your Academic Dean in writing if you wish to withdraw from the University.
Notification of your hold status will be sent to your Bucknell e-mail address. You may also check for holds by logging into myBucknell after Aug. 18, 2015.
Schedule Problem Holds
- Arts and Science students (including School of Management) with Schedule Problem Holds will be able to add open courses prior to the start of classes. Please email the Registrar's Office at email@example.com with the course(s) you wish to add. Please note: Starting the first day of classes the Drop/Add rules take effect, and all course changes must be processed in person in the Registrar's Office. If you plan to remain at less than 4 credits you must secure permission from your academic dean to underload. See "Getting Permission for Course Underload"(pdf) for instructions.
- Engineering students should see Dean Marosi on Friday, Aug. 21, 2015, in DANA 235 between 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. to address scheduling issues.
- Schedule Problem holds must be resolved by Friday, Aug. 28, 2015, to be considered a fully enrolled student.
- Only students with Schedule Problem Holds and first-year students with adviser permission will be permitted to make course changes prior to the start of classes. All other students must wait until the start of the Drop/Add Period on on Monday, Aug. 24, 2015.
Degree Audit Holds
- Degree Audit Holds can be cleared in the Registrar's Office at Window 2, 570.577.1201.
- If you have a Finance Hold, contact Bursar Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 570.577.3733.
- Dean Medical Holds can be cleared at the Zeigler Health Center, 570.577.1401.
Cell Phone Holds
- Cell Phone Holds may be immediately cleared online in Banner Web. Go to your Personal Tab and click on "Cell Phone and Emergency Notification Maintenance." At this link you will need to do one of three things: 1) enter a valid cell phone number and mark it as an emergency contact, 2) mark a currently listed number as an emergency contact, or 3) indicate you do not have a cell phone. As soon as you have saved this information successfully, the hold will be removed.
For more information about clearing holds for enrollment please call 570.577.1201.