View the flipbook.
- What Is Our Goal? As the campaign to raise half-a-billion dollars begins, the University focuses on six priority initiatives that will propel us forward.
- Just the (Financial) Facts, Please A point-by-point analysis of what is and what isn't true about Bucknell's financial security.
- Endowment 101 Why are tuition costs so high? What does tuition pay for, and how can the costs be stabilized? Find the answers here.
- The Ripple Effect The Walker Family Scholarship has enabled generations of students from western Pennsylvania's coal country to achieve a Bucknell education.
- Rescue, Renewal and Possibility Wars, fire and financial downturns have brought Bucknell to the brink more than once … and donors have always been there not only to save the University but also to create new opportunities.
- Q&A: Carolyn Miles '83, P'14 As president and CEO of Save the Children, the international nonprofit organization serving 70 million children in 120 countries worldwide, Carolyn Miles '83, P'14 is intimately familiar with promoting the common good.
- Alumni Profiles Mukundray Shah M'64, Kristina Murphy Leslie '86, and Jason Shade '95.
- The Last Word Ken Langone '57, P '83 recalls two of the greatest loves of his life.