A facilities and services agreement is made and entered into by and between Bucknell University, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania 17837, hereinafter called University, and hereafter called Purchaser. The University agrees to provide facilities and services as listed below and the Purchaser agrees to compensate the University for those facilities and services in accordance with the terms and conditions listed below.
Purchaser is required to adhere to all University policies, regulations, guidelines and all local, state and federal laws concerning health, safety and public order. Failure to comply with these regulations may result in forfeiture of the privilege of using University facilities and services, or termination of this agreement. University regulations include but are not limited to the following University buildings and on University property:
- Male and female guests may share floors but have separate bathroom facilities. Shared rooms are reserved for married couples, or occupants of the same sex.
- All individuals will abide by Pennsylvania law, federal law and University regulations regarding intoxicants, narcotics and drugs.
- Firearms, weapons, ammunition, fireworks, explosives and highly flammable materials are prohibited within the residence halls, university, and university grounds.
- Bicycles are prohibited in residences halls, study rooms or stairwells.
- Animals are prohibited in any location with the exception of service animals.
- Hot plates or similar appliances are prohibited in rooms nor is any type of cooking allowed in any room except kitchen areas.
- Remodeling or renovating of rooms or furniture, tampering with the electrical or mechanical fixtures in the rooms, placement of antennas or radios, television, etc., out of windows, removal of or addition of furniture without arrangement with the Events Management Office is prohibited.
- Attaching any object to any University premise by nail, screw, or alteration of the premises in any manner whatsoever without the prior permission of the Events Management Office is prohibited.
- Parking in the service or fire lanes adjacent to the residence halls is prohibited.
- Tampering with or removal of windows or window screens from any part of any building is prohibited.
- Tampering with the fire system or fire-fighting equipment is prohibited.
- Removal of lounge or common area furniture into individual rooms is prohibited without permission from the Events Management Office.
- All external locks except the front door are to be locked at all times.
- Gambling or solicitation in any form is prohibited.
- Candles are prohibited unless given specific written permission from the Events Management Office.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be consumed in residence halls. Prior permission and scheduling must be obtained for any consumption by legal age participants on University premise.
- Bucknell University facilities are smoke-free.