If you need to have a broken window fixed, a picture hung, a broken or leaking pipe repaired, a toilet unclogged, a room painted, a new key made, an electrical outlet replaced, heat or air conditioning turned on or off, a room cleaned, etc., contact Facilities. Facilities provides service for almost any type of repair or replacement.


If you live in a residence hall, you can enter work needed on the work order sheet located in a central location of your residence or contact your RA for assistance. Note whether you are authorizing facilities staff with permission to enter, or schedule an appointment with the Housing office for a time during Facilities' normal working hours.

For urgent issues, including water leaks, call us at 570.577.1464.

Faculty & Staff

Please email work requests to pplant@bucknell.edu. You will receive an acknowledgment with a work request number. Refer to this number when inquiring about the status of a request.

Call the Facilities office at 570.577.1464 if you have an urgent need.

If your office sends a high volume of work requests to facilities, contact us. We will send you a link the TMA work-request control system to make your request. The TMA page also provides links for you to check on the status of submitted work. Contact the Facilities front office with questions related to using this work-request process.