- Independent living
- Full kitchen (stove/oven, full size refrigerator, sink, cabinets)
- Cookware, dinnerware and silverware are not provided
- Kitchen window dimensions 42" x 60"
- Heat pump system - heat or air conditioning available to meet space temperature set point
- Single room dimensions 10' x 12'
- Built in open closet in each single
- Various room arrangements and common space/kitchen layouts
- Flooring - tile throughout common space and bedrooms
- Bedroom window dimensions 42" x 60"
- Bedroom furniture provided bed, desk, desk chair and dresser
- Common space window dimensions (bay window) two side windows 21" x 64" center window 42" x 64"
- Hallways are carpeted
- Common space includes: 2 armchairs, 1 sofa, 1 coffee table, 1 side table, 4 barstools
- ADA spaces available in all buildings
- ADA-compliant bathrooms in each apartment
- Vanity area with two sinks
- Separate shower and toilet area
- Elevator in all buildings
- Laundry on the 2, 3, 4 floors in all buildings
- Vending machines located on ground floors in all buildings
- Gender neutral bathrooms in each building on the ground floor
- Designated parking lot behind the buildings
- Basketball court and volleyball pit (with lights)
- Bike racks
- Four buildings have themed lounges
Building 1 - Creative Work Area with whiteboards, projectors, prototyping, etc.
Building 2 - Fitness Room with weights, yoga mats, medicine balls, etc.
Building 3 - Traditional Game Room including a large screen TV, table tennis and foosball
Building 4 - Study Space
- Outdoor patio area with Adirondack chairs
- Outdoor "teaching wall"
- The Commons Café
- Cleaning, cleaning supplies and toiletries are the students responsibility in Independent Living areas