If you want to do one of the following:
- Connect to netspace (public, private, departmental drives)
- Review Jobs@Bucknell applications
- Access Banner INB or EPM 11
- Access some library databases
- Use licensed software like SPSS
You'll need to connect to the VPN — for installation and more information, see this article on Ask Library and IT.
For Windows users, there's an additional Map Network Drives tool to connect to netspace. For Mac users, accessing netspace from off campus works the way as it does on campus once you're connected to the VPN.
Accessing Bucknell resources from off campus on your mobile device (tablet, iPad, smart phone) is possible in some instances. For more information, please contact the Tech Desk.