Ongoing assessment provides evidence of effectiveness as well as feedback for continual improvement and organizational planning. Library & IT undertakes numerous activities to assess services and resources to support Bucknell's mission and educational goals. We strive to use assessment data to drive decision-making as part of our daily operations and strategic planning.
The Library & IT Assessment Team:
- Plans and prioritizes Library & IT assessment activities to ensure that efforts are valuable as well as appropriately timed, so that our users are not overly assessed.
- Serves as a resource to other members of Library & IT as they conduct assessments within their particular areas.
- Coordinates the implementation of major assessment instruments.
- Coordinates analysis and reporting of quantitative and qualitative data collected from Library & IT surveys and focus groups.
- Reports survey data to the Library & IT organization, the campus community, and to Library & IT leadership for follow-up action, as appropriate.
- Explores opportunities to review data from other major campus surveys that may be relevant to the work of Library & IT.
- Partners with Institutional Research and represents Library & IT as part of university-wide assessment efforts.
Current Major Assessment Activities
L&IT Assessment Data
Questions: If you have questions about Assessment within L&IT, please contact email@example.com.