Library & IT instructional programs promote lifelong learning and develop information literacy skills and technological competency through teaching users to seek, find, evaluate, and use information effectively and ethically.
Want to know more?
- Framework for Information Literacy for Higher Education (ACRL)
- Information Literacy Toolkit
- Project Information Literacy
Schedule a library instruction session
Please contact your liaison librarian to schedule information literacy instruction. Librarian contact information is available on our Research by Subject guides: http://researchbysubject.
Tips for a successful library instruction session
- Target the instruction session to a specific assignment or project
- Share your course syllabus with your liaison librarian
- Consult with the librarian about learning goals for the session
- Attend the session with your class--we welcome your participation!
- More information about enhancing teaching with technology
Questions? Contact Nancy Frazier, Instructional Services Librarian