2012-2013 Reports, Remarks and Updates
- February 2, 2014: Winter Board of Trustees Update
A summary of the most recent Bucknell Board of Trustees meeting, which was held in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., from Thursday, Jan. 23, through Saturday, Jan. 25.
- October 30, 2013: Take Back the Night Event
A message from President Bravman to students thanking them for their participation in Take Back the Night, an event that seeks to end sexual assault and other forms of sexual violence
- October 15, 2013: Fall Board of Trustees Update
A summary of the Board of Trustees meeting held on campus from Thursday night, October 3, through Saturday morning, October 5.
- August 30, 2013: Update on Summer and Fall University Initiatives
A summary of recent University Initiatives
- August 1, 2013: Presidential Announcement on Student Policies and Event Changes
August 1, 2013: Presidential Announcement on Student Policies and Event Changes
- May 1, 2013: Spring Board of Trustees Update
A summary of the Board of Trustees meeting held on campus from Thursday night, April 25, through Saturday morning, April 27
- Feb. 12, 2013: 2013 Commencement Speaker Announcement
I am pleased to announce that Mr. Sunil Gulati, Class of 1981, has accepted the University’s invitation to serve as keynote speaker at our 163rd commencement ceremony on May 19, 2013.
- Feb. 8, 2013: Surprising campaign news
I write to share with you exciting news about the comprehensive campaign and the message it sends about the contributions Bucknell makes to individual lives.
- Feb. 8, 2013: Campus updates and campaign news
Earlier this week, I was pleased to share some key campus updates with those attending Tuesday's faculty meeting and Wednesday's University forum; here I am summarizing those announcements, including for those who were not able to attend either meeting.
- Feb. 4, 2013: Board of Trustees Winter Summary
A summary of the Jan 24-26 meeting of the Board of Trustees
- Jan. 25, 2013: Statement to the Board of Trustees
A statement from President John C. Bravman to the Board of Trustees regarding inaccuracies in how some SAT and ACT scores were reported between 2006-2012.
- November 2, 2012: Amy Foerster appointed Bucknell General Counsel
It is a pleasure to announce that Amy Foerster will be our new General Counsel. Amy emerged as the leading candidate from a national search that attracted a very large and strong pool of candidates, and brings to Bucknell extensive experience in higher education law.
- October 10, 2012: Task Force on Open Educational Resources and Residential Learning
Announcing the appointment of a task force on Integrating Open Educational Resources and Residential Learning
- August 16, 2012: President's Letter
An update on a variety of important administrative and related developments from this summer.
- May 9, 2012: Board of Trustees Spring Summary
A summary of the April 26-28 meeting of the Board of Trustees
- May 8, 2012: A Personal Message...
During this spring semester, including as recently as last week, students at other colleges in Pennsylvania have died as a result of excessive drinking. We mourn with their families these tragedies and the loss of these young lives and the unfathomable pain that has been inflicted upon those who loved them.
- May 4, 2012: Diversity Updates
Updates on two initiatives related to our commitment to diversity.
- May 3, 2012: Commencement 2012
Details about Commencement 2012 and recognition of the many staff involved
- Apr. 30, 2012: New Campus Health Care Partnership
An update on a partnership the University has been exploring with Evangelical Community Hospital and Geisinger Medical Center
- Feb. 19, 2012: Further reflection on the Patriot League football decision
Further reflection on the decision of the Patriot League to allow merit aid in football
- Feb. 13, 2012: Patriot League Presidents' Council Decision
The Patriot League Presidents’ Council by consensus has decided to permit league members and associate members to offer athletic merit-aid scholarships in football.
- Feb. 2, 2012: Summary of the 2012 Winter Board of Trustee Meeting
Summary of the 2012 Winter Board of Trustee Meeting.
- Feb. 2, 2012: Patriot League Presidents' Council Update
Feb. 2, 2012: Patriot League Presidents' Council Update: evaluation of permitting athletic merit scholarships for Patriot League football programs.
- Reports, Remarks and Updates: 2011
Reports, remarks and updates from 2011
- Reports and Updates: 2010
Reports, remarks and updates from 2010