BU Travel Card or Central Bill Card (unique differences detailed below)
- Available to staff who have completed Concur training.
- Choose the form of payment when finalizing your purchase in Concur or, by request, with agent assisted reservations.
- The transaction automatically posts to your expense profile within 6 business days.
- Reconcile the transaction in a timely manner as designed by BTP.
- To reconcile, import credit card icon into an expense report, attach the receipt/e-receipt, add the business purpose and forward to your approver for review.
- Unapproved purchases will be charged to the traveler's B-bill account.
- Issued to employee, for their use only.
- Card details automatically feeds to employee's Concur profile.
- Travel Card policies and procedures
Central Bill Card — BU Airfare/Rail Purchase Card
- Available to staff who completed Concur training but are not travel card holders.
- Available for Airfare and Rail purchases only.
- Choose the "BU Airfare/Rail Purchase Card" as the form of payment when finalizing your reservation.
Personal Credit Card
- Available to all staff
- You may add the credit card details when finalizing your reservation or save the credit card details in your Concur Profile. When saving to your profile, designate the types of travel you approve for purchase allowing the card number to default as the form of payment for reservations booked online or by an ATI agent.
- To receive reimbursement, add the transaction to an expense report, attach the receipt, include the business purpose & forward to your approver for review.