- Tickets cannot be held without payment.
- Only one discount can be applied on each ticket purchased.
- Seating is reserved for all Weis Center Performances for which admission is charged.
- No refunds or exchanges on single ticket sales.
- All programs and artistic personnel are subject to change without notice. In the unlikely event of a cancellation or change of date, the change will be announced as early as possible, and an attempt will be made to contact all ticket holders.
- Your ticket is a contract, and refunds are not possible.
We're devoted to making the performing arts available to everyone, including children of all ages.
Our Family Discovery Series focuses on high-quality and accessible performing arts for a variety of ages. Suggested ages are noted in promotional materials. Events in the Family Discovery Series are noted as such and children are permitted on laps during these performances. Children under two years of age and seated on a parent's lap may enter the theater without a ticket. Children two years and older must have a ticket to attend any event.
For Weis Center Series performances not included in the Family Discovery Series, children of all ages (including babes-in-arms) need to have a ticket purchased beside their parents.
For events not specifically geared for young audiences, parents are asked to carefully consider whether a performance is appropriate for a child before planning to attend.
Disruptive patrons, including children, will not be allowed to remain in the auditorium. If you have questions about the age appropriateness of a specific event, please call 570-577-3727.
Arrival for Performances
The Weis Center lobby generally opens one hour prior to scheduled events, and seating begins approximately one half hour before the performance. Late arrivals are seated at appropriate intervals in the performance, at the direction and discretion of the artists.
Some audience members are allergic to perfumes, and it is therefore requested that patrons please refrain from using large quantities when attending Weis Center performances. Also, the Weis Center is an acoustically excellent facility, so please be aware that noise like coughing and talking can be heard on stage and elsewhere in the auditorium as easily as music from the stage carries to the seats. Please remember to turn off electronic devices including cell phones and pagers when enjoying a Weis Center performance. The Weis Center is a smoke-free facility.
When to Order Tickets
Each year subscription orders by mail will be given priority until mid-August. (Remember that subscribers may order single tickets at the lower subscription price using a mail-in order form.)
Single ticket orders by mail will be filled in the order in which they are received after mid-August.
Orders by phone or in person can be placed during normal box office hours beginning in late August.
How To Order Tickets
Order online and print at home
› Click here
Ordering by mail
Complete the Mail Order Form in the brochure and send to:
Campus Box Office
1 Dent Drive
Lewisburg, PA 17837
Ordering by phone
Call the Campus Box Office at 570-577-1000.
Ordering in person
Visit a Campus Box Office location in the Weis Center lobby or the Elaine Langone Center lobby.
"Make-Your-Own" Subscriptions of five or more events may be purchased at a 20 percent discount off the full price. Subscribers receive a coupon good for a discount on the price of individual tickets to specific events at the Community Arts Center in Williamsport.
Single tickets are available for all paid Weis Center performances. No tickets are required for free events.
- Only one discount permitted per purchase; discounts are not retroactive
- Senior citizens aged 62 and over are entitled to a discount (the amount varies by show)
- Youth 18 and under are entitled to tickets at $10 off of the full price
- Bucknell students with valid university IDs may purchase two tickets for each event for $10 each
- Bucknell employees with valid university IDs are entitled to a $10 discount off the full price for two single tickets
- Non-Bucknell college students receive a discounted rate of $10 per ticket, except where noted
- Groups of 10 or more are frequently eligible for discounted rates. Please call the Box Office at 570-577-1000 for information on group discounts.