Professor Krohn's current research interests are in drought management and water pricing, and macroeconomics.
- Ph.D., Department of Economics, University of Wisconsin - Madison, 1985
- M.S., Department of Economics, University of Wisconsin - Madison, 1980
- B.A., University of California - San Diego, 1976
- Monetary and Financial Economics
- Water Resource Economics
- ECON 257 Intermediate Macroeconomics
- ECON 328 Money and Financial Institutions
- ECON 416 Water Resource Economics
- UNIV 214 Fresh Water
"Drought Status, Price, and the Effectiveness of Water Use Restrictions in Pennsylvania," under review.
"A Note on ‘Puzzles, Paradoxes, and Regularities: Cyclical and Structural Productivity in the United States (1950-2005)'," Review of Radical Political Economics, 51, 1, (2019).
"The Complexities of the Financial Turmoil of 2007 and 2008," with William Gruver. Journal of Applied Business and Economics, 9, 4 (2009).
"An Economic Analysis of Contemporary Local Currencies in the United States," with Alan Snyder. The International Journal of Community Currency Research, 12, (2008).
"Student Effort and Performance Over the Semester," with Catherine M. O'Connor. The Journal of Economic Education, 36, 1 (Winter 2005).