GIS & Spatial Thinking in the Undergraduate Curriculum: Nov. 16-18, 2012
- Conference on current challenges and emerging opportunities in GIS and spatial analysis in undergraduate teaching and research. Intended for faculty and GIS/IT staff with an interest in using GIS for teaching and/or research in higher education.
- When: November 16-18, 2012
- Where: Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA. Click here for a map.
- Details: Visit the conference website for details on registration, schedule of events, and submitting presentations and maps.
- Deadlines: Deadline for early bird registration is August 31, 2012. Deadline for presentation and map submissions is September 14, 2012.
- Keynote Speakers: Keynote presentations by Anne Kelly Knowles, Middlebury College; Diana Stuart Sinton, University of Redlands; and Jeremy Crampton, University of Kentucky.
Fall Meet & Greet: Thursday, Sept. 20th
- Featured Speaker: Dr. Melissa Rock
"Geography and the Glocal Citizen: The Global, the Local and you."
- When and Where: Thursday, Sept. 20, 2012
4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
East Reading Room (2nd floor, Bertrand Library)