- B.S. in Civil Engineering, University of Oklahoma
- M.S. in Civil Engineering, University of Oklahoma
- Ph.D. in Structural Engineering, Lehigh University (Completion - 2013)
- high performance, robust seismic structural systemss
- seismic performance of nonstructural systems
- performance-based assessment of seismic structural systems
- life-cycle seismic and cost analysis of structural systems
- effect of ground motion selection on structural response
- low cost seismic solutions for structures in developing countries
- offshore energy structures
- high speed rail and freight infrastructure
- Steel Behavior and Design
- Structural Dynamics
- Earthquake Engineering
- Structural Analysis
- Star Building Systems, Oklahoma City, OK, 2005-2008
Professional Registration and Affiliation
- Licensed Engineer in California, # 73504
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Earthquake Engineering Research Institute (EERI)
- Fritz Engineering Research Society (FERS)
Chancellor, N.B.; Sause, R.; Ricles, J.M.; Tahmasebi, E.; and Akbas, T. (2013). "Seismic Response of Post-Tensioned Steel Rocking Concentrically Braced Frames with Various Aspect Ratios." COMPDYN 2013, Proceedings of the 4th ECCOMAS Thematic Conference on Computational Methods in Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Kos Island, Greece. June 12-14.
Chancellor, N.B.; Akbas, G.; Sause, R.; Ricles, J.M.; Joó, A.L.; and Tahmasebi, E. (2012). "Evaluation of Performance-Based Design Methodology for Steel Self-Centering Braced Frame." STESSA 2012, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Behavior of Steel Structures in Seismic Areas, Santiago, Chile. January 9-11.
Tahmasebi, E.; Chancellor, N.B.; Sause, R.; Ricles, J.M.; Joó, A.L.; and Akbas, G. (2012). "Collapse Performance of Steel Self-Centering Braced Frame Systems." STESSA 2012, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Behavior of Steel Structures in Seismic Areas,Santiago, Chile. January 9-11.
Chancellor, N.B.; Roke, D.A.; Sause, R.; Ricles, J.M.; Roke, D.A.; and Gonner, N.P. (2011). "Performance of Steel Self-Centering Braced Frame System During Intense Earthquake and Aftershock Ground Motions." Proceedings of the 8th Conference on Urban Earthquake Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan, March 7-8.
Sause, R.; Ricles, J.M.; Roke, D.A.; Chancellor, N.B.; and Gonner, N.P. (2010). "Seismic Performance of a Self Centering Rocking Concentrically-Braced Frame." Proceedings of the 9th U.S. National and 10th Canadian Conference on Earthquake Engineering, EERI, Toronto, July 25-29.
Sause, R.; Ricles, J.M.; Roke, D.A.; Chancellor, N.B.; and Gonner, N.P. (2010). "Large-Scale Experimental Studies of Damage-Free Self-Centering Concentrically Braced Steel Frames Under Seismic Loading." NASCC Steel Conference/ASCE Structures Congress, Orlando, May 12-15.
Sause, R.; Ricles, J.M.; Lin, Y.-C.; Seo, C.-Y.; Roke, D.A.; Chancellor, N.B.; and Gonner, N. (2009). "Validating Performance of Self-Centering Steel Frame Systems Using Hybrid Simulation." Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Advances in Experimental Structural Engineering, San Francisco, October 15-16.
Ramseyer, C.; Chancellor, B.; Kang, T. H.-K. (2008). "Economic and Fast-track Rehabilitation of Concrete Pavements and Bridge Decks." International Journal of Concrete Structures and Materials, 2(2) pp 107-113.
Ramseyer, C.C; Chancellor, N.B. (2007) "Economical Rehabilitation of Concrete Pavement." Proceedings of the International Conference on Optimizing Paving Concrete Mixtures and Accelerated Concrete Pavement Construction and Rehabilitation, Atlanta, November 7-9.