Edward J. Mastascusa
Professor (Emeritus Faculty) of Electrical Engineering
- B.S., Carnegie Mellon University, 1960
- M.S., Carnegie Mellon University, 1961
- Ph.D., Carnegie Mellon University, 1964
- ELEC 480 Electrical Control Systems
- ELEC 120 Foundations of Electrical Engineering
- ELEC 449 Computer Assisted Network & System Analysis
- E. J. Mastascusa, Computer Assisted Network And System Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, 1989.
- M. F. Aburdene and E. J. Mastascusa, "Concurrent Tutorials and Applications," Transportation Research Record 1432, Transportation Research Board, October 1994, pp. 96-98.
- E. J. Mastascusa and Maurice F. Aburdene, "Interactive Lessons for Instrumentation and Control", Proceedings of RCE II (Robotics for Challenging Environments), The Second Conference, Aerospace Division/ASCE, Albuquerque NM, June 1996.
- E. J. Mastascusa and Brian Hoyt, "Incorporating 'Computer-Graded' Components Into Electronic Lessons", Proceedings of the 1997 Frontiers in Education Conference, November 1997.