- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, University of Alberta, 2005
- M.A.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, University of Toronto, 2007
- Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan, 2013
- nonlinear dynamical systems and chaos
- identification of parametric variations
- fluid-structure interaction
- System Dynamics (MECH 405)
- Fluid Mechanics (MECH 313)
A. R. Sloboda, K. D'Souza and B. I. Epureanu. Identifying parameter variations in nonlinear systems using system augmentation and modal analysis. Smart Materials and Structures (submitted).
A. R. Sloboda and B. I. Epureanu. Maximizing sensitivity vector fields: a parametric study. Journal of Computational and Nonlinear Dynamics (submitted).
A. R. Sloboda and B. I. Epureanu. Sensitivity vector fields in time-delay coordinate embeddings: theory and experiment. Physical Review E, 87(2), 2013.
A. R. Sloboda and P. Honarmandi. Generalized elasticity method for curved beam stress analysis: analytical and numerical comparisons for a lifting hook. Mechanics Based Design of Structures and Machines, 35(3):319–332, 2007.