- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, Lafayette College, 2006
- M.S. Applied Mathematics, Brown University, 2011
- Ph.D. Engineering, Brown University, 2011
- deformation mechanisms of alloys
- microstructural modeling of materials
- computational models
- mechanics of solids
- Manufacturing Processes (MECH 355)
- Finite Elements in Analysis and Design (MECH 302)
D.E. Cipoletti, A.F. Bower, and P.E. Krajewski, "A microstructure based model of the deformation mechanisms and flow stress during elevated temperature straining of a magnesium alloy," Scripta Materialia, 64, pp. 931-934, (2011).
D.E. Cipoletti, A.F. Bower, Y. Qi, and P.E. Krajewski, "The influence of heterogeneity in grain boundary sliding resistance on the constitutive behavior of AA5083 during high-temperature deformation," Materials Science and Engineering: A, 504, pp. 175-182, (2009).