- 7:30 a.m. — Students are responsible for getting up and ready, eating, and getting to class on time.
- 8:30 - noon — Morning instruction, involving lecture, demonstrations and/or laboratory experiences, typically divided into several shorter periods.
- Noon - 12:50 p.m. — Lunch. Students are escorted to lunch and given free time after eating. Students are responsible for returning to class on time.
- 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. — Afternoon instruction, involving lecture, demonstrations and/or laboratory experiences, typically divided into several shorter periods.
- 4:15 - 5:30 p.m. — Activity. Students canparticipate in a number of athletic or other activities accompanied by a RA.
- 5:30 - 7:00 p.m. — Dinner. Students eat and returnto dorms accompanied by an RA.
- 7:00 - 8:00 p.m. — Evening instruction.
- 8:00 - 9:30 p.m. — Recreational activities.
- 9:30 - 10:30 p.m. — Free time in halls. RAs are available to students for meetings.
- 10:30 p.m. — Quiet time
- 11:00 p.m. — Lights out.
Sample Camp Schedule (sections/times can vary)
Click on this graphic to see full size: