Who Can Attend
BLINK is for Pennsylvania students in the Philadelphia area from traditionally underrepresented groups who:
- Want to learn more about the college admissions process
- Want to see what college classes and life on a residential campus is like
- Are interested in exploring a career in business
High school students about to enter their junior and senior year can apply for the program.
What You’ll Gain
- FREE college prep experience
- Real business school classroom experience
- The chance to explore seven different fields of management: accounting, business analytics, finance, global management, management & organizations, managing for sustainability, and markets, innovation & design
- Connections with business professionals and current management students that show how college experiences lead to meaningful careers
- Application tips from college admissions counselors
- Opportunities to explore the nearby region, make new friends and challenge yourself
- A valuable experience that looks great on resumes, college and scholarship applications
What It Costs
The program is free for admitted students.
The inaugural program will take place Monday, June 28, to Thursday, July 2, 2021.
Pick up in Philadelphia
|Optional group workout, college prep workshops||Optional group workout, alumni connection event||Move out and closing group activities|
|Afternoon||Arrival, room check in, welcome activity||Self branding and LinkedIn workshop||Management education workshops, college admissions tips||Travel home|
Dinner with deans and faculty
|Outdoor education activity, dinner on campus||Dinner with local alumni||Professional gathering with alumni in Philadelphia |
How to Apply
Application information and additional resources will be shared on this page during the spring 2021 semester. Check back soon for more details and contact us with any questions in the meantime at 570-577-BLNK (2565) or firstname.lastname@example.org.