- Professor Eric Martin, management & organizations
- Professor Tammy Hiller, management & organizations
- Professor Curtis Nicholls, accounting & financial management
- Professor Richard Kedzior, markets, innovation & design
- Professor Matt Bailey, analytics & operations management
- Professor Neil Boyd, management & organizations
- Management in the 21st Century
- Organizational Behavior
- Accounting & Financial Analysis
- Marketing Fundamentals & Digital Media
- Business Analytics & Data Analysis
- Management Consulting (experiential project with external organization)
Tuition, Housing & Financial Aid
Tuition: $9,741 (3 credits)
Other ancillary activities such as off-site excursions, course materials and social activities are included in the program tuition.
Housing: A block of rooms will be reserved for students who opt to live on campus during the institute. If you wish to live on campus during the institute, you must submit a separate summer housing application form and indicate your participation in the Summer Management Institute. A separate housing fee is required.
Learn more about summer session housing fees
Financial aid: Need-based financial aid for those who qualify is available. Eligibility will vary depending on each family's demonstrated financial need as determined by the Office of Financial Aid. Current need-based aid recipients are automatically considered for financial aid, and the amount of aid eligibility will be communicated to each student prior to their enrollment decision for the program. For more information, please contact:
Office of Financial Aid
Management Minor Requirements
Students who complete the institute and satisfy other minor requirements will be eligible to earn a minor in management.
In addition to attending the institute, students will need three additional credits from courses offered in the Freeman College to satisfy the minor requirements. At least one credit must be from a 100- or 200-level class, and at least one credit must be from 300-level or above class.
Only students who complete the institute are eligible to earn the minor in management.
Browse the Course Catalog