The Department of International Relations celebrated its 25th anniversary during Homecoming 2009 with these events.
Lecture by Jeanne Hey '85
Jeanne Hey '85, Professor of Political Science & Director of International Studies Program, Miami University of Ohio delivered a lecture entitled, "International Relations as a Field: Academic Discipline? Interdisciplinary Hodge-podge? Or something Else?"
Alumni Career Panel
With co-sponsorship from Alumni Relations and Career Services, these Bucknell alums answered questions about the practical application of their education.
- Peter Doerschler '93, Professor of Political Science, Bloomsburg University.
- Jeanne Hey '85, Professor of Political Science & Director of International Studies Program, Miami University of Ohio.
- Shannon Lack '04, Attorney.
- Thomas O'Toole '00, Executive Director for Professional Development, Cornell Institute for Public Affairs.
- Laura Romah '06, Master's Candidate, International Development, American University & Peace Corps 2006-2008.
- Mark Siegelman '77, International Trade Specialist, International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce.
International Relations Reunion Reception
And of course, International Relations students, faculty, staff, and alumni celebrated our first 25 years!