- Ph.D., Penn State University
- B.S.B.A., M.S., Bucknell University
- Consumption and the sociohistorically embedded, embodied self.
- History of intellectual thought in Marketing.
- Consumption, design, and innovation.
- Understanding financial investing as a consumption phenomenon
- Principles of Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Management
- Markets, Innovation, and Design
Kedzior, Richard, and Douglas E Allen. 2016. "From Liberation to Control: Understanding the Selfie Experience" 50 (9/10). European Journal of Marketing: 1893-1902.
Kedzior, Richard, Douglas E Allen, and Jonathan Schroeder. 2016. "The Selfie Phenomenon - Consumer Identities in the Social Media Marketplace" 50 (9/10). European Journal of Marketing: 1767-72.
Allen, Douglas E, Mary Keller, and Elton G McGoun. 2015. "Teleinvestmentevangelists: Celebrity, Ritual and Religion and the Quest to 'Beat the Market'" 7 (3). Qualitative Research in Financial Markets: 290-308.