Admissions: International Students
Bucknell University offers an accepting community for international students to learn and socialize in a United States university setting. If you have attended an international school, you will discover a similar international community while attending Bucknell where friendships are built across cultures.
As an international student at Bucknell, you can enjoy the ideal U.S. college experience at a friendly place full of opportunities to learn. Bucknell's community is not limited to the campus alone but is a part of the larger Susquehanna Valley.
Exceptional Students, Broad Opportunities
Some of the students that come to Bucknell are foreign nationals while others are dual citizens of the U.S. or have obtained their permanent residency. Bucknell continues to attract more U.S. citizens who attend international schools. Bucknell has been recruiting international students for more than 15 years, beginning in Asia. Currently, we recruit in Africa, Asia, Canada, Europe, and Latin America.
If you become a student at Bucknell, you’ll be able to:
- explore your academic passions through a wide range of liberal arts and professional programs
- participate in numerous programs outside of class including:
arts and performance
research with a professor
- form close relationships with friends and distinguished professors
- learn more about the United States and many different cultures
- share your culture and language
- receive support from International Student Services
- prepare for a successful career and a lifetime of learning.