If you are an admitted student who has financial need as calculated by Bucknell's Office of Financial Aid, you may be awarded a Bucknell Need-Based Grant.
If you are an admitted student who has shown the most outstanding academic achievement within our applicant pool, you may be awarded one of these merit scholarships:
- Arts Merit Scholarships (separate application process)
- Bucknell Women in Science and Engineering Scholars (B-WISE)
- Campus Enrichment Scholarships
- Dean's Scholarships
- FIRST Scholarship
- Mathematics Scholarships
- Presidential Fellowships (separate application by invitation only)
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Scholarship
If you apply for financial aid you may borrow under several loan programs, as determined by the Office of Financial Aid. These include the Federal Direct Loan Program and the Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan Program.
The investment you and your family will make in your college education is significant, so we are pleased to recommend some financing options that may be helpful for you including the Bucknell monthly payment plan, the Bucknell tuition prepayment plan and loan options.
You can find opportunities for jobs on campus, which can give you work experience as well as income.