- B.S. in Psychology, Centre College
- M.S. in Educational Psychology, Indiana University
- Ph.D. in School Psychology, Indiana University
- Educational psychology
- Counseling techniques
- Advanced tests and measurement
- Applied behavioral psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Counseling Techniques
- Applied Behavioral Psychology
- Advanced Tests and Measurement
Meyer, L. D., Anderson, J. A., & Huberty, T. J. (2008). School involvement in the Dawn Project: Outcomes for youth with emotional and behavioral difficulties from ethnically diverse backgrounds. Multiple Voices.
Anderson, J. A., Meyer, L. D., & Somers, J. W. (2006). The Impact of System of Care Participation on School Functioning: Exploring Caregiver and Teacher Perspectives. Preventing School Failure, 50 (3), 13-20.
Meyer, L.D. & Anderson, J.A. (2005, September). School Involvement and the Restrictiveness of School Placements Over Time. Research briefing in the Indiana Consortium for Mental Health Services Research / Dawn Project Evaluation Study Public Briefing publication.
Skiba, R. J., Knesting, K., & Bush, L. D. (2002). Culturally Competent Assessment: More than Nonbiased Tests. Journal of Child and Family Studies, 11 (1), 61-78.