The Office of Recreation Services is committed to making experiences with intramurals as enjoyable as possible. Many times, participants have questions for the Office about policies, site locations, and participation.

Below is a listing of some of the most frequently asked questions.

  • Where is the Office of Recreation Services?
    The Office of Recreation Services is located in the Gerhard Fieldhouse at the Kenneth Langone Athletics and Recreation Center. The office is just off of the indoor track.
  • When is the office open?
    The office is open from 10 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday.
  • How do I register for a team?
    First you create an IMLeagues account and then you use that account to find the sport, league, and division you want to join. || More about How to Join a Team 
  • Do I need to show ID at all Intramural contests?
    YES. All students must show proper Bucknell ID in order to be eligible to play. Participants will not be allowed to play if proper Bucknell ID is not shown.
  • What sites are used for intramural activities?
    For indoor activities, most games are played inside the Gerhard Fieldhouse. For outdoor activities, most games are played at the Bucknell West fields. The Office of Recreation Services will let team captains know if there is a change in game sites.
  • How can I find out if outdoor activities have been rained out during the day?
    Check the Bucknell Recreation Services App, Bison Rec for all the up to date information on intramurals.
  • What happens if I cannot attend a captains meeting?
    While captains meetings are not mandatory, you are encouraged to attend. All information and policies discussed at the meeting will be the captain's responsibility to find out and share with his/her team.
  • Can I add players to my team during the season?
    During the Intramural regular season, you can add as many players as needed. However, once the regular season ends, rosters are frozen for playoffs and no additions will be accepted.