Bucknell Career Connect
Connect with your fellow Bucknellians to help each other professionally and expand your network. Join the Bucknell Career Connect community by signing in with your LinkedIn account and view the job board to see a variety of job opportunities for alumni. Search openings by keywords and location. This site is exclusively for alumni who have earned a degree from Bucknell.
These resources are paid for by Bucknell and provided to you at no charge. Subscription resources include Opportunities in Public Affairs, Going Global and The Vault.
General Career Resources
- Career Journal - The Wall Street Journal's executive career site.
- Job-Hunt - Online job search guide and resource directory.
- The Riley Guide - Employment opportunities and job resources.
- Hoover's - Comprehensive company, industry, and market intelligence that drives business growth.
- WetFeet - Research companies and industries.
- Glassdoor - Company salaries, reviews and interviews.
- Volunteer Match - Find national volunteer positions.
- Fellowships - Find out about fellowship positions sent directly to Bucknell ACS.
- Learn How to Become - Compares the best job search sites and provides information about a variety of careers including the educational background and degree needed for each.
- Salary Negotiation Guide - a three step process to prepare for salary success
- JobOfMine - Online job search with niche market job boards.
International Career Resources
- Employers Hiring Foreign Nationals (from University of Pennsylvania Career Services)
- International Friendly Companies (from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Career Center)
- Top 100 Companies that Hire H1-B Employees
Information on Careers
Links by Category
- Jobs in Business and Industry
- Jobs in Communications
- Jobs in Science, Engineering & Technology
- Jobs In Education
- Jobs in the Arts
- Jobs in Government: Federal & State
- Green Jobs
- Non-Profit and Public Affairs Resources
Your Unique Situation
You have many career options, but finding information pertaining to your unique situation is sometimes difficult. Learn more about your choices:
- Diversity - Website promoting jobs with employers committed to diversity.
- LGBTQ - Sites that offer resources covering the span of LGBTQ specific issues concerning careers and workplaces.
- Recent Grads - “When I built College Aftermath, my number one goal was to provide a source of hope, inspiration, and legit, real-world, first-hand, tried-and-true advice. I wanted — and still do — to share my story — my triumphs and failures — in the hope that someone out there might hear what they need to hear in their moment of turmoil.”
- Retirees/Seniors - An independent job and information resource for boomers, retirees and people planning their retirement. Content in areas like Health Care, Medicare-Social Security, Continuing Education, Financial Resources, Insurance Services, Identity Theft & Scams, Senior Travel-Vacations, Senior Discounts and more.